Click on FedEx Icon and enter a suitable value for Shipper Name. This name will be displayed on your shipment labels and the manifest
2. Enter the connection credentials as provided by FedEx.
How to Get Meter Number & Other Details to Connect FedEx with Primaseller
How to Get FedEx Meter Number
FedEx uses FedEx Meter Number as a method of identification for your negotiated shipping rates and to track your tracking requests.
Sign in to your FedEx account at the FedEx Developer Resource Center via http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
From the options below, click on Move to Production.
3. You will get the option - Get Production Key. Click on this link.
4. You need to click on I Accept on the License Agreement screen
5. You will need to fill out the FedEx registration form before you can get your FedEx Meter Number. Click on Continue after filling the form.
5. Accept the License Agreement.
6. Fill in your contact information in the page that follows and click on Continue
7. Continue through the Developer Info page, and then get your Meter Number in the final step.
8. This FedEx Meter Number and Authentication Key will be used on Primaseller to connect your FedEx account with Primaseller.