To enable Primaseller to connect with your Amazon seller account, please follow these steps:
Depending on which country’s Amazon channel you are connecting to, select the relevant link from below:
Amazon Australia – https://developer.amazonservices.com.au
Amazon Canada – https://developer.amazonservices.ca/
Amazon Deutsche – https://developer.amazonservices.de/
Amazon France – https://developer.amazonservices.fr
Amazon India – https://developer.amazonservices.in/
Amazon Italy – https://developer.amazonservices.it/
Amazon Mexico – https://developer.amazonservices.com.mx/
Amazon Spain – https://developer.amazonservices.es/
Amazon UK – https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
Amazon USA – https://developer.amazonservices.com/
Amazon Spain- https://developer.amazonservices.es
Amazon Japan- https://developer.amazonservices.jp/
Amazon Netherlands- https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
Amazon Turkey- https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
Amazon Singapore- https://developer.amazonservices.com.au
Amazon United Arab Emirates- https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
Amazon Saudi Arabia- https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
2. Lookout for the Sign Up for MWS button.
3. Login to MWS using your seller central credentials.
4. Give access to Primaseller by selecting the third option and a Developer Account Number which depends on which country’s Amazon you are connecting to.
List of Developer Account Numbers for respective amazon channels are given below:
Amazon Australia, Japan and Singapore : 2560-9465-7071
Amazon Canada, Mexico and USA: 1067-6142-4842
Amazon UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Deutsche, Netherlands, Turkey and India: 6792-9377-1852
5. If you come across a page asking for a confirmation, please select both the check-boxes (this is important, please make sure that both the checkboxes are selected to provide sufficient permissions to Primaseller).
6. Save the Seller ID and MWS Authorisation Token
7. Come back to the Primaseller application and click on Connect in the channel
8. Paste the Seller ID and MWS Authorisation Token where asked.
9. Click on Connect
If all the details are provided correctly, the channel’s status will change from Disconnected to Connected, else an error will be displayed on top right side of the screen.