You can learn more about Business Units here.
While some configurations in Primaseller are Company-wide, there are some specific to each Business Unit, for when you have multiple diverse Business Units.
For each Business Unit, you can configure the following:
Business Unit Details: Edit the BU details like Name, Logo, Contact details, and address.
Facilities: Facilities belong to Business Units.
You can add a facility using the “Add new facility” button.
You can also edit an existing facility, the facility details, and the facility layout.
- Add new tax classes.
- Edit or delete existing tax classes.
- Tax Classes are used to set up various tax rates that need to be applied when a sale is made and an invoice is generated.
- Each class specifies a tax name (which will be used on the invoices), a tax rate, and whether the tax is to be calculated inclusive or exclusive of the price.
- Add a new tax category and assign a 'tax category code' to each tax category.
- Edit or delete existing tax categories.
- Tax Categories are used when you have different tax rates depending on the type of products you sell.
- Tax Category Code can also be the HSN code for some countries.
- Create Tax Rules to assign a specific Tax Class to each Tax Category
- Create tax rules to assign a specific Tax Class to sales from a particular source or destination.
- Edit or delete existing tax rules.
Tax Application Logic
- Configure when tax is applied - before or after discounts.
- Configure if prices are inclusive or exclusive of taxes.
Tax Rule Checker
- You can check if a tax rule is applicable to a product.
Add shippers, custom, or integrated.
Edit existing shippers.
- Create new invoice templates.
- Edit templates, and data that appears on invoices.
- Configure invoice sequence numbers. Your invoices start from the configured number.
Add and edit payment methods. These payment methods will be used on channels.
Create and configure Bin labels, Shipment labels, Tote labels, and SKU labels.
Advanced BU Settings
Configure BU Specific Timezone, Language, and Number Precision.